Readers ask: What Job Can You Get With A Bachelor Degree In Studio Art?
- 1 What jobs can you get with a BA in studio art?
- 2 How useful is a studio art degree?
- 3 Are art majors useless?
- 4 What are the highest paying jobs in art?
- 5 How do art majors make money?
- 6 What are the most useless degrees?
- 7 Are art majors happy?
- 8 What majors are useless?
- 9 What type of artists make the most money?
- 10 What kind of artists make the most money?
- 11 Is art a good career choice?
What jobs can you get with a BA in studio art?
Let’s take a peek at some of the art degree jobs out there for you.
- Illustrator. From fashion illustration to medical illustration, there are many different types of art careers open to illustrators.
- Fashion Designer.
- Interior Designer.
How useful is a studio art degree?
Despite the stigma surrounding art majors, an art degree can be an excellent opportunity to develop and hone the studio skills necessary to forge a career as a professional artist. Both the environment and length of the program allow students to learn relevant tools and surround themselves with like-minded individuals.
Are art majors useless?
A fine arts degree is the least valuable degree in America, according to a study released Monday by Bankrate, a financial website, which analyzed unemployment, salary and higher education data for 162 college majors.
What are the highest paying jobs in art?
Here are 10 high-paying art jobs:
- Gallery manager. National average salary: $48,656 per year.
- Interior designer. National average salary: $58,585 per year.
- Technical designer. National average salary: $61,223 per year.
- Industrial designer.
- Store planner.
- Art director.
- Senior fashion designer.
- Creative director.
How do art majors make money?
Here are six careers you can get with an art degree that will keep you fulfilled financially and creatively.
- Art director. Average pay: $89,760 per year.
- User Experience (UX) designer. Average pay: $87,883 per year (Glassdoor)
- Multimedia artists/animators.
- Creative director.
- Fashion designer.
What are the most useless degrees?
Here’s the list of the most useless degrees, as perceived by several sites.
- Advertising and public relations.
- Anthropology / Archaeology.
- Communications / Mass media.
- Criminal justice.
- Ethnic and civilization studies.
- Fashion design.
- Film, video, and photographic arts.
Are art majors happy?
SNAAP argues that arts graduates have actually ” found meaningful employment, are satisfied with their lives, and are pleased that they chose to go to an arts school.” In fact, they’re “among the happiest professionals in the US.”
What majors are useless?
20 Most Useless College Degrees
- Advertising. If you’re an advertising major, you may hope to get into digital marketing, e-commerce, or sports marketing.
- Anthropology And Archeology.
- Art history.
- Computer Science.
- Creative Writing.
- Criminal Justice.
- Culinary arts.
What type of artists make the most money?
Taylor Swift came first with an income of 185 million US dollars, followed by Kanye West and Ed Sheeran. Here you can find a Billboard ranking of highest-paid musicians in the United States (ranked by their U.S. earnings only).
What kind of artists make the most money?
The Highest Paid Musicians in 2019
- Taylor Swift. Income: $185 million.
- Kanye West. Income: $150 million.
- Ed Sheeren. Income: $110 million.
- The Eagles. Income: $100 million.
- Elton John. Income: $84 million.
- Jay-Z. Income: $81 million.
- Beyoncé Knowles. Income: $81 million.
- Drake. Income: $75 million.
Is art a good career choice?
Kicking off with perhaps the most obvious of art careers, there is no reason why you cannot pursue a career as a professional artist if you have talent and dedication. You will also need plenty of self-belief, stamina and the ability to promote yourself, as this is a highly competitive career path.